Let me explain....

Let me explain...
So my first post, 'The Irish Countryside' is something that is, in a way, personal to me. While I was there, I completely fell in love with the houses and the personalities that were shown through the architecture. So in a way, I wanted to show this to someone else!
For the rest of the blog I'm going to go a little random and it kind of needs an explanation! I'll be comparing the most random things in a 'something vs something' style. This will be a bit of fun, help me escape when I have so much to do and to be honest has endless possibilities! Hope it makes a little sense at least!
There may occasionally just be a random post that just rants about something or someone or shares something I found out! I have varied ideas and for once in my life I'd rather not completely plan it out! So there it is, my plan, to not plan! genius!

Friday 15 October 2010

Orange Juice vs Apple juice...


Ok so I was thinking, depending on what mood I am I don't really have an apple juice/orange juice preference but I know my brothers do! So this post I plan on comparing the two and finding out what other people think!


Price
After researching, I have discover that Tesco and Asda both sell their own branded 'value' and 'smartprice' apple juice for £0.62 and Sainsburys sell their 'basics' apple juice at £0.56. Asda 'smartprice' orange is also £0.62. Sainsburys and Tesco however sell their value/Basics orange juice slightly cheaper at £0.56 also.


Packaging
Tesco 'value' and Asda 'smartprice' juices are in cartons whereas Sainsburys 'basics' are plastic bottles -as can be seen below. 



As on customer described Tesco 'Value' apple juice;


Indeed I like the design and the layout of this product, I would describe it as simple but eye catching'.






Decision time...
So a facebook status resulted in a response of 8 votes (not as much as I was hoping but to be fair it was a silly time of night and people were a littel confused as to why I was asking!). 3 votes to apple juice and 5 to orange. 

Why?
Reasons for the votes included; 'apple because orange is too concentrated' and 'orange since it is full of vitamin C'.


Personally, apple juice at night time, orange in the morning when I need woken up! I prefer orange juice 'with bits' but I know that isn't for everyone, eg my brother!


So there we go, apple juice vs orange juice, a little bit of random pointless information to waste time in your reading -and my creating! :)

1 comment:

  1. Apple juice can be turned in to cider ... but orange juice makes a great voddy and OJ or a tequila sunrise ... ooh I just can't decide now. Bottoms up!

    ReplyDelete